82-92 Camaro A-arms
PA Racing front lower a-arms have the highest standard of performance,quality and durability. When you use Pa Racing a-arms, you know you’ve got the highest quality and best materials made. PA Racing has been a leader in the suspension market for the past 20 yrs.
PA Racing parts are designed for the fastest and most powerful street(weekend warrior)/race cars out there. Our arms are gusseted and 100% tig welded to ensure that a weld never breaks. PA Racing front control arms can be installed on a stock k-member, or on aftermarket k-members. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly – “unsprung” weight. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the 82-92 Camaro, PA Racing is the leader in custom suspension parts!
- 1.00″ x .120″ wall seamless DOM tubing
- Ball joint cups are CNC machined from 2.50″ o.d. x .300″ wall seamless DOM tubing
- NAPA “10277” greasable ball joints (installed)
- FK JMX10 chromoly spherical rod ends with Teflon®/Kevlar® self lubricating race
- Rod ends allow additional alignment adjustability
- CNC Aluminum spacers keep rod ends perfectly centered inside of the k-member mounting brackets
- Fluted and greasable Delrin bushings (Used by all Top Chassi builders)
- Formed .125″ sway bar end link mounts
- 100% tig welded Completely jig built in-house
- Made in USA with best available materials
- Powdercoated finish highest qaulity
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER (half the weight)of stock parts